Choosing college or university is a big decision that you should not take lightly. It can affect your future and career after you graduate. Several things need to be concerned before you select one of university in your country.
- Introspect yourself to know what you want for education. Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses to know what kind of university that is suitable for you.
- Do research of universities and colleges that you interested with. You can see each size, services, location, available majors, and many more of the university that qualify with your need. It will be easier to find the right one if you know what you really looks for.
- The research can be done through library that provides you with complete information of university in your country even abroad. Set time for this activity so you can focus on which university that meets your criteria.
- After you choose a university that fulfills your standards, you can ask for help to your high school guidance counselor. He or she usually contact the university and try to get sit for you in major that you want if you ask him or her early enough.
- Visit the university and look around for detailed picture. Make sure that you love and will happy if you enter that university.